HELP!!!

Ryan Ware ryan_ware at me.com
Tue Dec 22 13:44:56 PST 2009

Ronnie,

As Russell was trying to point out, your approach probably isn't the
best way of getting a thorough response.  I understand you may have
some frustration, but exposing it here isn't going to predisposition
people to help.

That said, the commands below are command line commands.  To enter
them, you need to use the Terminal application in the Utilities
directory.  I'm unsure of what you're really looking to use MacPorts
for, but if you're unfamiliar with the command line, you may want to
pick up a UNIX book of some kind.

Ryan