xorg-

Arden yardcat at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 13:13:09 PST 2009

I get this error when trying to upgrade installed graphics ports and
trying to install any graphic port.

yardcatsmac-2:~ yardcat$ sudo port install gd2
--->  Activating xorg-renderproto @0.9.3_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /opt/local/
include/X11/extensions/render.h is being used by the active render
port.  Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to force
the activation.
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: xorg-libs xorg-
libXcursor xorg-renderproto xorg-libXrandr

I haven't any idea on how to fix or configure this error. Thanks, Arden