New digiKam port - kde4 / io-slave problem

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Feb 11 13:40:26 PST 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 10:55, Vlado Plaga wrote:

> b) I found a blog entry describing how someone successfully compiled
>    digikam on Mac OS:
> http://opensourcecat.blogspot.com/2009/01/en-digikam-little-step-
> more-to-world.html

He said that he was able to compile digiKam using some dependencies
from MacPorts, but that some were too old and had to be updated, and
it looks like he had to create several new ports. Only he does not
provide them. I added a comment to the blog adding him to please file
a ticket in Trac with his portfiles so that we can look at them and
see if we can add them to MacPorts.