perl libnet net::smtnp

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Feb 25 07:04:53 PST 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:23 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:
> Seems to be a part of libnet, neither of which I can find in ports.
> I had this working before, but am working on a clean install in
> order to track down my dependencies.  Anyone know where this is
> hiding at?

% port search libnet
libnet @1.0.2a (net)
     A C library for creating IP packets

libnet11 @1.1.2.1 (net)
     A C library for creating IP packets

p5-net @1.22 (perl)
     Perl5 modules to access and use network protocols. Also known as
libnet.

packetforward @0.7.1 (net)
     An IP packet capture/forward application

Found 4 ports.

--
Daniel J. Luke