perl libnet net::smtnp

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Feb 25 13:18:09 PST 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 7:04 AM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:23 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:
>> Seems to be a part of libnet, neither of which I can find in
>> ports.  I had this working before, but am working on a clean
>> install in order to track down my dependencies.  Anyone know where
>> this is hiding at?
>
> % port search libnet
> libnet @1.0.2a (net)
>    A C library for creating IP packets

Then this is just my ignorance. I am working on perl mods, and I find
libnet in CPAN, so I cam looking for p5-libnet, which I can not find.
You showed me a C based libnet.

How would I know that is what I want, when libnet is clearly in the
perl repo?
--
Scott

* If you contact me off list replace talklists@ with scott@ *