problems installing doxygen

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:56:52 PST 2009

Hi,

I did a system upgrade to 1.7 and tried to install doxygen. I get...

--->  Activating xorg-renderproto @0.9.3_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error:
/opt/local/include/X11/extensions/render.h is being used by the active
render port.  Please deactivate this port first, or use the -f flag to
force the activation.
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: graphviz xorg-libs
xorg-libXcursor xorg-renderpro .............
.........ile xorg-libxkbui xorg-xcb-util

I cannot understand how a .h file could be unavailable.

The port xorg-renderproto shows as being installed and active. Is
there some sort of circular reference here?
Can some one please help me understand what's going on? Thanks.

-bakki