Install suggestions for port ASSP

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Feb 27 20:17:22 PST 2009

What is the histor of the name of that small file?  Is that rooted in
some standard way or is that a MacPorts thing?  It makes me laugh a
little every time I see it.  * Searching google for "port turd" can
provide amusing as well.

--
Scott

* If you contact me off list replace talklists@ with scott@ *