Claws-mail port question

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jan 8 19:41:18 PST 2009

It looks like Guido Soranzio (gui_dos at macports dot org) first
added the port in February 2008, and Rainer Mueller (raimue at
macports dot org) updated it in January 2009. You could ask them if
they have any guidance. But since they are not listed as the
maintainer, perhaps they are not able to answer such questions. If
you would like to investigate what needs to be done to fix it (talk
with the authors of the software, or their support list if they have
one), please feel free to report back your findings so that the port
can be improved. If you can supply a patch to fix the port, or to add
separate ports for the plugins, if that's appropriate, even better.
If you would like to be the port's maintainer, let us know.