Liger: It's pretty much my favorite animal

Timothy Lee TimLee at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 16:45:21 PST 2009

Thanks for the reply Ryan!

I've noticed this App Note published by Apple:
http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2064.html

It looks like the universal_target (really the
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4) might be the only thing required to
build tiger-compatible apps on leopard.

Does anyone have any other insight into this?

Thanks
Tim