ASSP port testing, not getting all perl mods to work

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 19:56:40 PST 2009

Hello,
	The problem I had with two gcc's was that one call to the gcc was
done direct (gcc) instead of an indirect prefix variable [ ($SRC)
gcc ].  I would look into ASSP to be sure that all calls to perl
modules use the indirect method.  There may be some elements where
the call is direct (using the pathname) rather than using the
indirect "I told you where to look".  If the three offending calls
use the direct method, then those need to be changed to indirect.
The behavior you describe points to what I have seen.  I may be
wrong; but, it is a place to start.
Frank