ASSP port testing, not getting all perl mods to work

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:14:54 PST 2009

I will look into it, thanks.  If I can not get more definitive answers
here, I also moved into the perl mail list as well.

The ASSP dev just told me to use CPAN, so I do not think he has any
interest in working this out.  I personally feel it is a bug in ASSP,
since other mods work, and this one seems to assume some standard
location of perl.

--
Scott