I can't re-open this ticket...

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Tue Jan 27 03:42:26 PST 2009

#18205: expect fails to build on Panther
-----------------------------------
+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  face@…                |       Owner:  macports-tickets@…
      Type:  defect                |      Status:  closed
Component:  ports                 |     Version:  1.7.0
Resolution:  worksforme            |    Keywords:
      Port:  expect                |
-----------------------------------
+----------------------------------------

Comment(by face@…):

I'll learn - the original problem - Panther - still exists. I had the
bad
taste to add the bogus Leopard problem to the same ticket.

On my Panther system

{{{
  $ ls -R /usr/local
bin/

/usr/local/bin:
dnstran.app* pcpmac*      pmvmac*      psetfinfo*   psync*       rsync*

}}}

expect fails to build on Panther. It doesn't have anything in
/usr/local/include

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18205#comment:8>
MacPorts <http://www.macports.org/>