install slib-guile hangs on activation

danstadler danstadler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:44:19 PST 2009

Hello Charles and Ryan -

Thank you both for your help in setting up gnucash, we're successfully up
and running.

Except one problem (not related to slib-guile16, but I hoped maybe you could
help anyway).

The problem is that the Aqbanking setup wizard is totally unreadable - the
fonts are just little tiny unreadable pixels.  This was also described here:

http://www.nabble.com/QT-text-font-problem-td19559272.html
http://www.nabble.com/QT-text-font-problem-td19559272.html

to which I added my plea for help.  It seems that my fresh install of
gnucash did not correctly set up QT3?  Can you add any direction?

Thanks very much in advance...

dan