named with DLZ support

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Jan 29 16:05:18 PST 2009

On Jan 29, 2009, at 6:46 PM, Scott Haneda wrote:
> Since I patched the bind9 stuff, I want to start over, how can I
> delete the portfile, and get ports to download a new one that is
> clean, so I can then apply the 3 patches below?
>
> I am confused about the statement to download the 3 patches and drop
> them in bind9/files

sorry, hit send too quickly.

You should be able to do a 'port sync' and have your changes to the
portfile removed.

There is a patch to the portfile that you'll apply and the other files
go in the files directory where the bind9 portfile lives so that
macports will apply them.

If this seems too confusing, you may want to just wait until I get a
chance to look over the proposed patch and integrate it...
--
Daniel J. Luke