gcc4.4 installation error

Lars-Erik Lindgren larserik.lindgren at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 05:36:46 PDT 2009

That fixed the issue. Then I copied back the original content of /usr/local/

Must I do this procedure (temporarily emptying /usr/local and then copying
back original contents) whenever I want to use MacPort to install some
software or si this only a problem for gcc?

Is there any risk of clashes between file names directoriers when copying
back /usr/local (I used "sudo cp -T tempusrlocal/local /usr/loacl/" where
tempusrlocal/local is where I moved its originla content)?

lel