gnutls-devel?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jun 2 02:59:46 PDT 2009

On Jun 1, 2009, at 00:27, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On May 31, 2009, at 15:13, Jeff Simmons wrote:
>
>>> What is the software you're trying to build again, and why are you
>>> not trying to install it using MacPorts?
>>
>> This has got to be some kind of source code bug in OpenVAS.
>
> Perhaps they have never tried to compile on a Mac before.
>
> Which part of OpenVAS are you interested in? There seem to be
> several parts. I was able to create a MacPorts port for openvas-
> client without difficulty and could commit it for you if that's the
> part you wanted. I'm having more difficulty with openvas-libraries
> though, which are required for openvas-server. I will try to report
> the problems I encountered to the developers of OpenVAS.

I was able to build ports for openvas-client, openvas-libnasl,
openvas-libraries and openvas-server. They build for me on Mac OS X
10.4 Intel. I just committed them so they should be available to you
within the hour. I didn't test them, except to verify that openvas-
client opens, because I don't know the software.

Is this what you need? Can you try these ports and let me know if
they work for you?