texlive_base @2007_7+nox11 upgrade problem

Kastus Shchuka macports at tprfct.net
Sun Jun 14 11:44:59 PDT 2009

On Jun 13, 2009, at 10:18 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> You want the "no_x11" variant... not the "nox11" variant...

Yes, this is what I want, no_x11, and I typed +no_x11 in command line.

Just for the record, the issue was solved by uninstalling my existing
texlive_base which cleaned the registry.

Apparently, I tried and canceled an upgrade of texlive_base without
any variant earlier which poisoned the registry and was bringing in
openmotif no matter what variant I specified in later upgrade commands.

Thanks, -Kastus