OSX Upgrades: Snow Leopard

Scott C. Kennedy sck at nogas.org
Thu Jun 18 06:53:55 PDT 2009

Well, I choose to compile my variants first, like +ipv6, so that any
dependancies don't get hosed. As in, if you need to install "curl +ipv6"
but, another port needs "curl" then if you don't compile the variant
first, then you will compile the non-ipv6 version to satisfy the
dependancy and then have to uninstall/install or "install -f" to install
the variant you want.

So, that's how I organize it.

Scott