Spim Install Failure

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sun Mar 1 15:37:11 PST 2009

I could be way wrong on this one, but this seems to  be an issue that
is being discussed in a few others threads.

If you look at the error, it is not finding a html doc page, and
failing on installing that, thereby failing the activation.

I believe, you could use the -f flag to force it on install, `port -df
install spim`, or, since you already have it close to installed, you
can try `port -df activate spim` though you will still be missing that
one doc page.

Please report back to let us know.

--
Scott