Spim Install Failure

David P. Henderson dp.chaoswerks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:21:15 PST 2009

Ryan,

That did the trick. Thanks ever so much for all the help. When I've
more time, I want to delve into the workings of macports so that I've
a better understanding and can do more troubleshooting on my own, but
right now I'm a full-time engineering undergrad with a wife and 3
kids and little to no time.

Dave

--

"A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his
aim." -- George Santayana