Failed to fetch patch-bind.diff for php5

Sven Haiges hansamann at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 12 10:54:07 PDT 2009

Bryan, thanx for the reply first. I am not completely getting it though,
probably because I use MacPorts only now and then.

I checked
http://distfiles.macports.org/php5/files and it does not exist... so I still
want to use my local Portfile, I undestand I have to create a /files
directory where my local Portfile is (it is in a local repo) and then copy
that diff file into there... right? Can you link to the diff file?

Thanx
Sven

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Bryan Blackburn <blb at macports.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 06:13:58PM -0700, Sven Haiges said:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I am trying to reinstall php5 on my mac and I succeed yesterday using the
> > same command:
> >
> > sudo port install php5
> >
> > Since then I created a local repository as I need to make a small change
> in
> > the way php5 is compiled (I needed to include the mysqli option in the
> > build). Other than having a slightly changed Portfile locally now,
> nothing
> > has changed.
>
> That file is in the files/ directory with the Portfile.  If your port isn't
> seeing it, and you created a local php5 at some point, make sure that
> you've
> either removed php5 from that local repo, or that it also contains the
> files/ directory from the original.
>
> Bryan
>
> [...]
> >
> > Thanx