Failed to fetch patch-bind.diff for php5

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Thu Mar 12 11:17:58 PDT 2009

Hi Bryan,

I usually start by coping the port to my local repo:
cd /path/to/local/repo
mkdir -p ./www
cp -R `port dir php5` ./www/
portindex
cd www/php5

Then do your thing.

If your just wondering how to use patch files port will look for them
in the ./files/ directory so just drop them in ./files/ and add
something like this to your Portfile:
patchfiles patch-bind.diff

//Brad