Uninstalling MacPorts

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:47:46 PDT 2009

Is it possible uninstall all MacPorts installed code and MacPorts? If
I do this how will it effect my OS, will it cause me problems at some
very low level in OSX that I'm not aware of?

I really wish I had never heard of MacPorts, it has caused my many
hours of lost sleep, so how do I get rid of it at this point?

Since no one can tell me how to even start resolving the infamous
"Error: Unresolved inheritance operation" I really need to start all
over.

Thanks in advance guys.

73's
Keith Kaiser