Building subversion 1.6.0 fails on OSX 10.4.11

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Mar 31 13:29:35 PDT 2009

On Mar 31, 2009, at 3:26 PM, Matthias Baas wrote:
> I have subversion 1.4.2_0 installed and wanted to upgrade it to
> v1.6.0. The dependencies all installed fine but subversion itself
> doesn't build for me on OSX 10.4.11 (see below output).

This is bug #18937

The workaround is to uninstall subversion and install the new version
(unfortunately, the build process on 10.4 seems to find the old,
already installed, subversion libraries and gets confused).

If you (or anyone else) figures out a better workaround that can be
incorporated into the port, I would be happy to add it.

--
Daniel J. Luke