Native Quartz version of gnucash

Timothy Goins ohce86 at kitcarson.net
Thu May 21 17:03:41 PDT 2009

I, too, am experiencing some unpleasantries in trying to install
gnucash.  My first attempt installed a bunch of dependencies but
crashed in the end.  Noted Corey's issues with goffice, so I ran a
port install goffice.  No problems; it installed without complaint.
Then I did a port install gnucash.  This action generated a very
(comparatively) short error log (see attachment).  Not to quote John
Mayer, but "something's missing" and darned if I can figure out how to
fix the broken install.

Thanks for any help.

Tim