php 5.9.2 curl 7.19.4 Incompatible library version

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri May 22 22:09:57 PDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 15:02, Helgi Hrafn Halldórsson wrote:

> for the /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
>
> $ strings /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib | grep CLIENT
> CLIENT libcurl 7.19.4
> CLIENT libcurl 7.19.4
> CLIENT libcurl 7.19.4
>
> $ otool -L /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib | grep curl -i
> /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib:
> 	/opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib (compatibility version 6.0.0,
> current version 6.1.0)
>

> Which of the DYLD_* environment variables should I check ?

Do you have any DYLD_* environment variables set?

env | grep DYLD_

would probably tell you.

Is your /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib of the correct architecture?

file /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib

should tell you. One way it could be the wrong architecture is if you
moved this MacPorts install from a PowerPC Mac to an Intel Mac, for
example using Apple's Migration Assistant.