php 5.9.2 curl 7.19.4 Incompatible library version

harabanar helgih at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:39:08 PDT 2009

$ env | grep DYLD_
Returns empty

$ file /opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
/opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib: Mach-O dynamically linked shared library
i386

I have only had one Mac and that is the one I'm working on, an Intel based
MBP.

Can anyone tell me why I get two different versions for the same file

$ otool -L /opt/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so | grep curl
	/opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib (compatibility version 6.0.0, current
version 6.1.0)

$ otool -L /opt/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.2.5.so | grep curl
	/opt/local/lib/libcurl.4.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current
version 5.1.0)

I have the previous .so file for 5.2.5 that I am using now, and the new
libphp5.so is the version 5.2.9 .. how can this be?