Native Quartz version of gnucash

cory steers madsteer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:17:56 PDT 2009

Yeah, I see in that other thread.  I can't do that work around, as I only
have the latest version of dbus (1.2.12_5) installed.Here's my output from
launchctl:

launchctl load -w  /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist
launchctl:
CFURLWriteDataAndPropertiesToResource(/Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist)
failed: -10

is there a way to install the older version (1.2.12_4) of dbus, and is it OK
to do that over the newer version (1.2.12_5)?

Thanks,