Native Quartz version of gnucash

cory steers madsteer at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:41:08 PDT 2009

OK.  The reason I was using the "-w" is because disabled was set to "true"
in the plist.  However, it wasn't working, as disabled is still set to true.
regardless of "-w"  I can only assume that it wasn't working because I
wasn't using sudo and don't have permission to write to that file as
myself??????
Anyway, after running "launchctl  load
-F /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist"  dbus-session
did in fact start up, and gnucash is running cleanly and is working exactly
as expected.  So, yes it would appear that "_5" of dbus does work fine.

So, first.  Woohoo, it's working!  Thank you all for all the help.  This
mailing list is awesome, and is helping macports to be a great FOSS project!

Lastly, is this how I have to run?  Manually run launchctl after every
reboot etc., before running gnucash, or can I somehow turn disabled to false
on the plist and get all working smoothly?  I don't know if it's good/bad to
have dbus running all the time?  "dbus-launch gnucash" results in "EOF in
dbus-launch reading address from bus daemon" so what is the desired
configuration.

Thanks,