gnutls-devel?

Jeff Simmons jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Fri May 29 06:44:21 PDT 2009

I'm trying to compile openvas (vulnerability scanner) on a mac. The configure
script tells me I need to install some files from gnutls. I found the package
on mac ports, but I can't find the corresponding devel package, which openvas
needs. Does such a thing exist, perhaps under a name that I haven't thought
to search for? Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.

Jeff Simmons                                   jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security
"You guys, I don't hear any noise.  Are you sure you're doing it right?"
        --  My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult