qt3-mac

wilfried rabaud ewira at free.fr
Mon Nov 9 09:46:12 PST 2009

The PATH is correctly set but 'which qt3-mac' returns nothing...
'port contents qt"-mac' shows me (from a long file list) :
/opt/local/share/qt3/mkspecs/macx-g++/
/opt/local/bin/moc/
/opt/local/bin/qmake/

but nowhere i can find something that looks like /opt/local/bin/qt3-
mac...

I think I miss something but what?

Will

Le 9 nov. 09 à 04:14, Scott Haneda a écrit :

> Looking at the Portfile, it looks like things go into ${prefix}/
> share/qt3, so probably /opt/local/share/qt3
>
> You can try `which qt3-mac` which may show you the path, but you
> should already have your path set to locate it.
>
> See this section http://guide.macports.org/#installing.shell.postflight
>  about $PATH if when you run `echo $PATH` in the terminal, you do
> not see the location of qt3-mac in that path.
>
> Also, try `port contents qt3-mac` which will show you every single
> piece of software that was installed for that port.
> --
> Scott * If you contact me off list replace talklists@ with scott@ *
>
> On Nov 8, 2009, at 1:21 PM, wilfried rabaud wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I have installed the qt3-mac port (all goes fine) to compile qcad
>> from the source . To do so, I have to set the env. variable QTDIR
>> and QMAKESPECS, but infortunately I am not able to find the
>> executable files for Qt3. Does anyone knows where is located this
>> executables?
>> MacPort 1.8
>> 10.5.8 Leopard

Wilfried Rabaud