error building qcadlib

wilfried rabaud ewira at free.fr
Wed Nov 11 13:34:54 PST 2009

Thanks for pointing my mistake...
Is it possible that the problem comes from the Makefile located in /
opt/local/bin/qcad-2.0.5.0-1-community.src/qcad/src?
When looking at it, somewhere there is :

$(MOC):
         ( cd $(QTDIR)/src/moc && $(MAKE) )

The pb could be the bad definition of QTDIR?
I try to find but I need help to fix this...

Le 11 nov. 09 à 19:07, Brandon Allbery a écrit :

> On Nov 11, 2009, at 12:58 , wilfried rabaud wrote:
>> cd src && make
>> ( cd /src/moc && make )
>> /bin/sh: line 0: cd: /src/moc: No such file or directory
>> make[2]: *** [/bin/moc] Error 1
>> make[1]: *** [lib/libqcad.a] Error 2
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>> Building qcadlib failed
>>
>> It looks like moc is not found... It is located here : /opt/local/
>> bin/moc
>> so how do I specify this path to the compiler?
>

> You are misreading; it is trying to change the working directory.
> ("cd /src/moc")  I suspect it should actually be ./src/moc instead
> of /src/moc but am not familiar with that port.
>
> --
> brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allbery at kf8nh.com
> system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu
> electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon university
> KF8NH

will / MacPorts 1.8.1 / OS X.5.8
ewira at free.fr