error building qcadlib

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Nov 11 13:43:52 PST 2009

On Nov 11, 2009, at 15:34, wilfried rabaud wrote:

> Is it possible that the problem comes from the Makefile located in /
> opt/local/bin/qcad-2.0.5.0-1-community.src/qcad/src?

Is there really a directory /opt/local/bin/qcad-2.0.5.0-1-
community.src? How did that get there? It's a strange place for a
source directory to go.

> When looking at it, somewhere there is :
>
> $(MOC):
>        ( cd $(QTDIR)/src/moc && $(MAKE) )
>
> The pb could be the bad definition of QTDIR?

Sure, it sounds like $QTDIR is not defined.

> I try to find but I need help to fix this...

What port are you trying to install here? Or are you trying to build
this qcad manually? If manually, try exporting QTDIR to the correct
value (whatever that is).