transfig/fig2dev

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Nov 12 08:58:47 PST 2009

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:46, Luis A Lastras wrote:

> All I get are the manuals:
>
> $ port contents transfig
> Port transfig contains:
> /opt/local/bin/transfig
> /opt/local/share/man/man1/fig2dev.1.gz
> /opt/local/share/man/man1/fig2ps2tex.1.gz
> /opt/local/share/man/man1/pic2tpic.1.gz
> /opt/local/share/man/man1/transfig.1.gz

Ok, I agree, that looks wrong. :) Try uninstalling transfig and
installing it again, this time with the debug switch.

sudo port uninstall transfig
sudo port clean transfig
sudo port -d install transfig 2>&1 | tee ~/Desktop/transfig.txt

If it still doesn't install right, file a ticket in the issue tracker
and attach your debug output (the file transfig.txt on your desktop)
to the ticket, and I can compare it with the output on my system.