Upgrading to PHP 5.3.1

Tom Boutell tom at punkave.com
Wed Nov 25 12:23:49 PST 2009

Thanks. My 'sudo port selfupgrade' did almost nothing because I did
that last week. 'sudo port upgrade outdated' did plenty of things and
I expect it will succeed in upgrading PHP by the time it's done.

So does 'port upgrade installed' ever make sense? Isn't 'upgrade
outdated' a bit of a redundant phrase?

--
Tom Boutell
P'unk Avenue