Path problems

Fabrizio Bartolomucci fbartolom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:37:43 PDT 2009

Ryan Schmidt ha scritto:

> On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:09, Fabrizio Bartolomucci wrote:
>
>> checking abstract socket namespace... no
>> checking for XML_ParserCreate_MM in -lexpat... no
>> configure: error: Could not find expat.h, check config.log for failed
>> attempts
>>
>> Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
>

> Did you upgrade from Leopard, and if so did you previously have
> MacPorts installed in Leopard, and if so did you follow the migration
> procedure and reinstall all ports now that you're on Snow Leopard? See:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration
>
> If that's not it, then please "sudo port clean PORT" where PORT is the
> name of whatever port failed, and then "sudo port -d install PORT"
> where PORT is whatever port you were trying to install, then send us
> the complete debug output so that we can try to figure out what went
> wrong.

Those are the messages I receive:

Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: configure failure: shell
command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_dbus/work/dbus-1.2.14"
&& ./configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-doxygen-docs
--disable-xml-docs --without-x --enable-launchd
--with-launchd-agent-dir=/opt/local/Library/LaunchAgents
--with-dbus-user=messagebus " returned error 1
Command output: checking for fpathconf... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for poll... yes
checking for broken poll... yes
checking for dirfd... yes
checking execinfo.h usability... yes
checking execinfo.h presence... yes
checking for execinfo.h... yes
checking for backtrace... yes
checking errno.h usability... yes
checking errno.h presence... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for posix getpwnam_r... yes
checking whether socklen_t is defined... yes
checking sys/uio.h usability... yes
checking sys/uio.h presence... yes
checking for sys/uio.h... yes
checking for writev... yes
checking sys/syslimits.h usability... yes
checking sys/syslimits.h presence... yes
checking for sys/syslimits.h... yes
checking for ISO C99 varargs macros in C... yes
checking for GNUC varargs macros... yes
checking for struct cmsgcred... no
checking for getpeerucred... no
checking for getpeereid... yes