unison 2.32 declared stable

joerg van den hoff j.van_den_hoff at fzd.de
Tue Oct 20 01:20:47 PDT 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 04:25:33 +0200, <cssdev at mac.com> wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Joerg van den Hoff wrote:
>
>> unison 2.32 has been finally declared stable a few weeks ago. any chance
>> to see this version soon in macports?
>
> It looks like it takes some patching to get 2.32 to work properly on
> Snow Leopard. See http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21862

thanks for responding. but the ticket seems to say that it refers to
a problem with 2.27 on snow leopard which could be fixed by moving to 2.32?
the problem being related to the aqua interface?

well, I would be happy with a command line only anyway (and for the time
being for 10.4.11...)

regards,

joerg