Bad CPU type in executable

Dennis C dcswest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:18:19 PDT 2009

The only other thing I can think of is that I tried and failed installing
from source a program called "Qtstalker" and so maybe that did "who knows
what..."  Sorry I forgot to mention it, but thought the error message could
be obvious enough anyway...  Thanks for your help though and maybe I'll just
have to reinstall everything and hope that Qtstalker or something similar
shows up in MacPorts soon because that's what's still keeping me tied to a
PC, using that software to manage some market trading...