RE: Error Building openssl‏

edwin sandoval sandovaledwin at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:18:18 PDT 2009

Hi Brad,

I have resolved the issue related with building openssl, making a clean new installation of the macports 1.8 software.

Best Regards

Thanks for your help : )

From: brad at pixilla.com
To: sandovaledwin at hotmail.com; macports-users at lists.macosforge.org
Subject: Re: Error Building openssl‏
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:51:58 -0400

I don't have 10.6 on any machines yet so I can't help but I'd open a ticket if it's not resolved on this list.
http://trac.macports.org/newticket
// Brad

On Sep 16, 2009, at 2:10 AM, edwin sandoval wrote:Hi Brad

I have OS X - Snow Leopard 10.6

sh-3.2# port version
Version: 1.8.99

I hope your comments