Snow Leoaprd and httpd

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 19 18:36:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

I recently I upgraded to MacOS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and reinstalled
MacPorts. I reinstalled apache2 and copied over my old configuration.
When httpd first started I was asked whether to allow it to receive
incoming requests, to which I said yes. This was working and allowed
me to connect to the apache2 server from beyond the firewall. Upon
restarting I am no longer able to connect to port 80 from beyond the
firewall. Deactivating the firewall allows me to do so.

Does anyone have any ideas?

André-John