Snow Leoaprd and httpd

Savory Michael msavory1 at nzbox.com
Sat Sep 19 19:44:57 PDT 2009

Hi Andre

I'm not completely sure exactly how I fixed this for my install. but
try this and see if that works for you...

In Finder use the "Go  >>  Go to Folder" menu to select the folder /
opt/local/apache2/
Then drag the folder "bin"  to the sidebar (this helps you select it
later and can be removed when this is finished)

Open the "System Preferences >> Security >> Firewall"  and turn the
firewall on if it is not already on.
Click on the "Advanced" button
Press the "+" button and in the resulting file dialog click on the /
opt/local/apache2/bin shortcut in the sidebar and select the httpd file

This should configure /opt/local/apache2/httpd to accept incoming
connections forever

I also had to do this same process to allow incoming connections to  /
usr/libexec/tftpd after I had it running using Lingon to get TFTP
working with the firewall enabled

Regards

Mike