KDE4 mess on Snow Leopard

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:36:50 PDT 2009

Am 21.09.2009 um 17:25 schrieb Ryan Schmidt:

>> I haven't filed a bug report yet, because I'm entirely not sure
>> whether the problem is not sitting behind the desk.
>> Anyone got some ideas what is going wrong, or what I'm doing wrong
>> (or make a better bug report - I did built with the -v option and
>> have that saved to text, attaching it to the ML is not the best
>> thing, though, it seems).
>
> We usually ask for more output in these cases, but that would be
> rude since I know you originally sent the message with more output
> and I rejected it from the mailing list because the attachment was
> too big. :) From the attachment I do see this line however:

I don't mind rude when I'm new to a list, I was wondering if it is
acceptable to post the output like this and got my answer :)

> /opt/local/var/macports/build/
> _opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_kde_kdebase4
> -runtime/work/kdebase-runtime-4.3.0/kpasswdserver/kpasswdserver.h:
> 28:32: error: Qt3Support/Q3PtrList: No such file or directory
>
> As such, this is:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/20362

Hmm, I didn't build with cocoa but qt4-mac is still +universal (too
many dependencies of the KDE stuff). I'll rebuilt without and will
report back how it goes.
Thanks for the help so far

Dominik