Problems installing policykit on Snow Leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Sep 25 10:04:46 PDT 2009

On Sep 25, 2009, at 09:09, Fabrizio Bartolomucci wrote:

> It beats me how no one has tried to develop an application that
> allows macport to run on SnowLeopard thus leaving everyone in the
> dark.

MacPorts does run on Snow Leopard. Many ports probably still need to
be updated to be compatible. Snow Leopard was released less than one
month ago, and most MacPorts maintainers, and probably most software
developers in the world, are encountering Snow Leopard this month for
the first time. It will take some time before everything works smoothly.