was: fvwm - where's pager?? -- SOLVED

Pau vim.unix at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 1 04:04:47 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have set

SupressIcons

in my fvwmrc file.

Still, it would be good to have the, say, default fvwm icons and place
them somewhere (/opt/local/lib?) and set up the path correspondingly
to that.

I believe that you can download the default icons from here:

ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/version-1/fvwm-1.24r.tar.gz

There's a directory there containing a fvwm_icons folder.

Thanks for fixing this.

Btw I am fixing some more things in the default fvwmrc file provided
by macports. I can send you it when I am done.

I have the feeling that I might be the only fvwm1.24r user on
macports, but you never know ;)

Pau