gnumeric will not install

reiser.paul at gmail.com reiser.paul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:22:33 PDT 2010

Hi - Error on that last message, Migration2.txt was the result of step 3,
sorry. Anyway, I am now at the point where I have to decide whether to use
the experimental automatic install or use the manual method. I would like to
install  gnumeric, GDL, GIMP, and ImageMagick but I wonder if the manual
method requires more knowledge than just that? Looking at the myports.txt
file, I see "readline" which I believe is something ImageMagick requires, so
this tells me I might have to figure out all the ports that are needed by
the above four. Should I give the automatic option a try?

Thanks
Paul Reiser