gnumeric will not install

reiser.paul at gmail.com reiser.paul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:26:49 PDT 2010

Hi Ryan - Yes, the gnumeric 1.10.1 folder was from the previous installment.
I have put that in the trash. I'm assuming that the MacPorts installation
process created something like a gnumeric 1.8.4 folder somewhere, but I
cannot seem to find it, in order to complete the installation (./configure,
etc). After the "sudo port -d install gnumeric command", what would be my
next step?

Paul Reiser