gnumeric will not install

reiser.paul at gmail.com reiser.paul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:07:05 PDT 2010

Ah - ok, that works! I was used to going thru the ./configure... stuff, then
double-clicking on a gnumeric file, as in version 10. Thanks Lenore.

After that, I installed ImageMagick, and there seems to be no problem with
it either. Next on my list is GDL. I ran into some problems with GDL while
going thru the gnumeric install, but they seem to have gone away after the
succesful gnumeric installation. I will wait and see if there is a problem
with my GDL before MacPorting a new version. As for GIMP, I believe I
installed that from the binary, because so far, I have had no problems with
it.

Thanks to Ryan and Lenore for all the help.
Paul R.