Problems installing ports

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 22 06:10:07 PDT 2010

On 21-Apr-2010, at 10:52, Joost Kremers wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 09:10:45AM -0700, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>> If I were you and I didn't understand why /usr/bin/sed and /usr/bin/
>> uname I would start by trying to understand why they disappeared if
>> they ever existed.
>
> Could it be that the OP simply needs to install the XCode Developer Tools?

He would not have been able to build MacPorts without the Developer Tools, would he? Anyway, sed is a basic part of every OS X install and has nothing to do with the developer tools.

--
' I really should talk to him, sir. He's had a near-death experience!' 'We all
do. It's called living.' --Hogfather