Python Class Library for Numbers package.

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Apr 25 11:57:17 PDT 2010

On Apr 25, 2010, at 03:07, David Nicholls wrote:

> Does anyone know if it's possible to install the CLNUM module for Python under Macports (or any other way)?

There is no existing port in MacPorts that I can find, and nothing in the MacPorts issue tracker requesting it be added.

> The Sourceforge page at http://calcrpnpy.sourceforge.net/clnumManual.html seems to imply it won't install.

Which information on that page are you referring to?

> I get endless errors when trying the setup program under both the standard OS X Python and the Macports Python (2.6)

Then you should work with the developers of clnum to fix those problems. Once they're fixed, we can consider adding it to MacPorts.