trac.macports.org/ticket/25815

Scott Webster sewebster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:19:33 PDT 2010

Your error looks like a different problem, but the ticket is closed
and fixed, so you should just be able to "sudo port selfupdate" and
then libvpx should install without you having to do any of the steps
listed below.

So, try:

sudo port selfupdate
sudo port clean libvpx
sudo port install libvpx

If that still doesn't work then probably you should file a new ticket
with your main.log etc.  Unless someone else reading the list comes up
with a better idea that is! :)

Scott